Nakhon Si Thammarat

Welcome to the Nakhon forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  cheerscheers  

Share | 

who needs coffee?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony the pony
A kate Moss sticky stain
A kate Moss sticky stain

PostSubject: who needs coffee?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:16 am

So after the other thread. I was thinking what you do if like me you often wake ridiculously early, well before your alarm (like now, it's 5am!).

Any advice? remedies?:ballkick:

I usually try for 30 minutes to sleep then just get up, drink tea, read or tamper on the computer. If I didn't have to go to school I'd possibly try a glass of hard liquor then back to bed... :roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: who needs coffee?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 am

-First thing is to buy a quality bed and mattress, not that cheap Sh.... !!
-Second, maybe change your sleeping partner?? you might be getting bored and need a change??
-Third, just drink and drink, make sure you send a SMS to your boss before your too hammered
-Fourth, a session of sexecise works they trick 🐶 🐶
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nakhonsithammarat.forumotion.com
doomstain
arse bandit
arse bandit

PostSubject: Re: who needs coffee?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:23 am

I have the same thing....I'm looking forward to my 6/7/8 hours of sleep and then..BAM! wide awake 3 hours before my alarm is due to go off...
I usually roll around and worry about what I have to do in the coming day. I worry about how I'll get through with 4 hours of sleep. Absolutely ridiculous.
Then, finally, as I drop off into sweet sleep, the dreaded alarm sounds.

If you really can't relax back into sleep, I reccomend just getting up and doing something constructive like cleaning the house or preparing some breakfast.....maybe even watch a movie. Just anything to take your mind off trying to go back to sleep.

That's what I reckon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who needs coffee?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:33 pm

doomstain wrote:
I have the same thing....I'm looking forward to my 6/7/8 hours of sleep and then..BAM! wide awake 3 hours before my alarm is due to go off...
I usually roll around and worry about what I have to do in the coming day. I worry about how I'll get through with 4 hours of sleep. Absolutely ridiculous.
Then, finally, as I drop off into sweet sleep, the dreaded alarm sounds.

If you really can't relax back into sleep, I reccomend just getting up and doing something constructive like cleaning the house or preparing some breakfast.....maybe even watch a movie. Just anything to take your mind off trying to go back to sleep.

That's what I reckon...

Something very wrong here..... Doomstain, be careful no foul language on this forum,,, CONSTRUCTIVE, my god, what should we do with this mindblinding suggestion???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who needs coffee?   

Back to top Go down

who needs coffee?
Page 1 of 1