Nakhon Si Thammarat

Welcome to the Nakhon forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  cheerscheers  

Share | 

Good home wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good home wanted!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:32 am

There is a 8 month old black female soi dog looking for a home. She is very friendly and has been CUT (cant have puppies) please PM me if you can help. Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nakhonsithammarat.forumotion.com
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:27 pm

VTR will take her... he loves dogs and he will move to your soi soon... match made in heaven...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:29 pm

VTR will take her... he loves dogs and he will move to your soi soon... match made in heaven...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quickstep
sheepeople
sheepeople

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:33 am

She is a lovely little girl and is dong well one day after surgery. She has been christened Tanon which means Rose in Thai. She has a nice new pink collar a gift from the vet. She now has her blankie that she loves. It was amazing to observe how quickly she recognized a comfort level after sleeping on concrete. She bared her teeth when the puppy in her foster home walked on her blanket. Before that she didn't do anything. Those who have met her know she is a bit timid but is non aggressive and very receptive to TLC. She is recuperating with friends at the University until Sunday when her stitches can be removed. Any help in finding a good home for her will be much appreciated. Preferably with a yard so that she is off the street. She is full grown and not a big dog. She is a very delicate little girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doomstain
arse bandit
arse bandit

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Umm..could be wrong here but isn't rose gulaap in Thai? I think Tanon...depending on the pronunciation...means Road..which is an unfortunate name for a dog. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quickstep
sheepeople
sheepeople

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:15 am

Yes, you are correct. I was just getting on here to correct the meaning. T"was a breakdown in communication. Didn't know until last night but we decided to leave it at Tanon as that sounds prettier especially when said by my friend Noot. Besides she came from the road. Hopefully she will just not have to return.

Can you assist with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good home wanted!   

Back to top Go down

Good home wanted!
Page 1 of 1