Nakhon Si Thammarat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nakhon Si Thammarat

Welcome to the Nakhon forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  cheerscheers  

Motorbikes for Rent/Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

Motorbikes for Rent/Sale Empty
PostSubject: Motorbikes for Rent/Sale   Motorbikes for Rent/Sale EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Anyone has a motorbike for rent? They can place it outside my shop, haha I need the keys and the book...

Seriously, Does anyone know how many teachers that are leaving and how many that will sell their motorbikes... We should see if we can make arrangements to get them and sell them off to the new teachers that are coming.. .
Back to top Go down
Daren
Admin
Admin
Daren

PostSubject: Re: Motorbikes for Rent/Sale   Motorbikes for Rent/Sale EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:14 am

It's a good idea, snowy. But I don't know of ny teachers leaving AMC this year and we only need 3 new ones.
Back to top Go down
VTR1000
Admin
Admin
VTR1000

PostSubject: Re: Motorbikes for Rent/Sale   Motorbikes for Rent/Sale EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:35 am

Daren wrote:
It's a good idea, snowy. But I don't know of ny teachers leaving AMC this year and we only need 3 new ones.

Jeez, that's a first! Nobody leaving. :D :D

I've 2 Waves for rent if anyone needs one.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Motorbikes for Rent/Sale   Motorbikes for Rent/Sale EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:29 pm

I have lots of Waves for rent, come to my shop, we will drive to the ocean and you can have your pick... only 10B pr wave... BTW. you will have to cover my petrol expenses...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorbikes for Rent/Sale   Motorbikes for Rent/Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorbikes for Rent/Sale
Page 1 of 1